Monday, March 24, 2008

Too Little Too Late...

I was so pumped to have a blog and then I just lost the momentum...but I will be better now, I promise. I think about posting all the time, but I am not very good at taking pictures, and it's no fun to have a posting with no pictures. So, this time I'm going to put in a picture of my sister Ashley...this is her baptism picture...it was taken in 1989...oh man, I am laughing so hard I could pee my pants...this is the greatest picture...especially if you know Ashley now. She is perfect and gorgeous. She works out 2-3 hours a day and is very girly. This picture does NOT do her justice, but it's good to remember where you came from, right? Right. She cant' be too mad at me either because her fiance has seen this, and saw it before he proposed, so there's no one else she should worry about. I love you Ash! You are so much fun! I hope you are proud to have such an amazing and original picture on my blog :)




To make things a little better I am going to post the greatest picture of Ashley on Christmas Eve 2007. She had just gotten her ring from Nater and was so very proud...as she should be!

Oh, and I can't mention Nater without puting my favorite picture of him up:

And here's a picture of the two of them together...in which Nate is awake...

Ashley and Nate...aren't they just so cute together?! They really were made for each other. And hopefully they will get a puppy soon so I can play with it and post a picture of it too!

2 comments:

galbraithfam said...

Okay Chelsea...that is why we are friends. You are hilarious! I'm liking the posts! Keep it up, you just made my day and i don't even know your sister! But I feel like I do now! Thanks for the Intro and thanks for the laugh!

Meg said...

Where in the trash did you get that picture?! That is AMAZING! Ash is so gorgeous, even at 8. Ha! Ha! And I love the picture of Nater asleep.... Nate... hee... hee...