Monday, August 15, 2011

I am looking forward to:

For those of you that don't know, I am going to be in The Wizard of Oz at The Grand Theater in Salt Lake City. I am so excited to be in a show again. The Wizard of Oz isn't my favorite musical in the whole world, but it will be fun none-the-less. I can't wait to sing and dance and act again. It is so nice to pretend to be someone else for a while and I can't wait for rehearsals to start. I am sure I will be tired and sometimes I will wonder why in the heck I signed up for it, but I am so excited for all of the fun things that come along with being in a show!

2 comments:

Perschon Family said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! You're such a fabulous actress and they are lucky to have u in their show!

Meg said...

Hussy... that's all I have to say...