Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Here we go...



Hello everyone! I am so excited to start this blog. Let me start with a little overview of my life, and then as I go on I will probably be skipping back in time a lot to share pictures and stories. Sometimes I ramble on, so be ready :)

I am a twin. I am an individual, but being a twin has definitely made me the person I am today, and I think being joined at the hip with Meg is not a weakness, it is a blessing and it is so much dang fun!

Jesse and I met in High School. He was a Senior and I was a Sophmore. He was just a dreamy Senior, and I never imagined that we would meet again after his mission (Taiwan, Kaohsiung), date, fall in love, and get married. He was and is the one for me. He is crazy, fun, smart, dedicated, random, and so much more. I don't know how I lived withouth him. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple on November 21, 2002. He and Meg are best friends and I am so glad they are (though they drive me crazy sometimes when they team up against me...the punks).

Meg married the one and only love of her life, Quenten Jennings. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple on August 25, 2004 and the four of us (Meg, Quenten, Jesse and I) are a happy little family. We have separate lives but also love to be together.

You will also see a lot of pictures of my cat Woody. He is our baby and he is just brilliant. It's scary sometimes how smart he is. He is so photogenic as you will see.

I'm so excited to start this and share my life with my friends! Here we go...

3 comments:

Meg said...

Hello Chels! Wonderful job! I absolutely LOVE the back drop. How much dang fun is that?! And thanks for the kind things you had to say about your twin.... :)

Sarah said...

Chels! Meg sent me an email to tell me about your blog... welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Hope to read lots more very soon.

S*

Britt said...

Yeah Chels, I'm so glad to see you and Meg both have blogs. I'm sorry for being horrible about keeping in touch. This will be fun. Happy posting!