Monday, February 11, 2008

Hubbard Birthday Party











We celebrated Jesse, Meg & my Birthday yesterday at my house with the Hubbard's. We had so much fun! The three of us were spoiled rotten. It's so much fun to have the Hubbard's over at our house. After living in Rivendell (our old, stinky apartment in Murray) for 4 years it's nice to have an open home that is great for entertaining. We are so blessed to have our cute little house here in Riverton, Utah. Here are some pictures from the party. My nephew Halen is the cute little boy in the suit. He is so dang cool! He loves to wear suits. He is such a character. He is definitely a Hubbard. Jesse and his brother Jared have such a dry sense of humor and Halen is right on board with the sarcasm and teasing even though he is only 6. I love watching my nieces and nephews grow up. It is so much fun! I can't wait to have my own children and experience growing up with them every day. We have another Birthday party with my Mom on Sunday, so there will be more Birthday pictures to come! YEA!

5 comments:

FPrince said...

Hey hey! It's Michelle, just saying hello. I was genuinely thrilled to run into you guys today and hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day. See ya!

Andee said...

chels! Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you found my blog. I've missed you guys. Oh the fun we had in high school! Our stories of getting married are pretty similar, i realized after reading your first post. I would absolutely love to get together. You look so dang good! I'm so glad you're happy and doing so well. Hope to see you soon!

Jokilyn said...

Chex!!! I'm so glad that you started blogging so we can keep in touch better!! I miss you bunches! Maybe I could stop by one of these days on my way home from work? I'd love to see you again soon!! Oh...and Happy Birthday...in 2 hrs and 31 minutes. :) Love ya!!!

JayKo said...

No ways!!!! You have a blog! I'm adding you to my list!

Crawling said...

Happy Late Birthday to all of you. and Welcome to the Blog world. It keeps me busy during work.