Friday, May 16, 2008

Bundt Cakes...




So, Meg and I found this AMAZING new little bakery called "Nothing Bundt Cakes". What a find! You HAVE to trust me and go check this place out! They are located right across the street from South Towne Mall. You can buy little tiny individual cakes, or you can buy the normal size bundt cakes. Anyway, my cutest Mom, yes she is the cutest, dropped by my office yesterday and brought me 4 little cakes to share with Meg (yes 4, she couldn't decide which ones to get us and so she got 4). She is so much dang fun...she truly is. I love it when I am working away and all of the sudden my Mom walks into my office. It makes me so very happy. The point of all this, since I just started jabbering, is that you need to go buy a little cake or two and try them out...oh, and one bonus is they put a very good amount of frosting on their cakes. Most bundt cakes just have a glaze on them, but this place puts frostin on theirs! Woohoo! I love frosting! And their cakes are VERY moist, you do not NEED a glass of milk with it, though milk is very good with cake...the only time I drink milk is when I am having oreos, cake, or...well, that's it. Once again, I have gone on and on...here's their website:




So have a little cake and think of me :)


4 comments:

Brian Govatos said...

Thanks Chels... I'm Brian, I'm the IT Guy for Nothing Bundt Cakes and we truly appreciate your positive review!

Keep them coming! : )

Brian Govatos
Information Systems
Nothing Bundt Cakes
brian@nothingbundtcakes.com

Clifton and Melinda said...

Hey babe!!! So Courtney (Clifton's sister) was telling me that you left a comment about me on Michelle's blog (that is the saddest picture of me on her blog by the way!! :()so I went there and found your blog!! We totally need to get together. I have a blog too...but you have to be invited. So email me your email address and I will invite you. My email is anderson0807@gmail.com!! YEAH!!! I was just thinking about the two of you and wondering what you were up too!! LOL!!!

Clifton and Melinda said...

Oh!!! I just told Clifton how excited I was that I found your blog and he was like...umm...sorry I already knew they had a blog...I was pretty bugged at him for not telling me!! LOL!!

Karen said...

Sounds delicious! I'll have to try them someday. Love your blog! Oh and I absolutely love your hair too! We should all get together sometime soon.