Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Personality...

Your score on this personality test was 78%

Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural lead, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

Personality Quiz
Take More Quizzes

I don't really think I'm a "try anything once" kind of person. Well, not when it comes to sky-diving or scary roller coasters or anything of that nature...but I do think in other non-risky sorts of ways I will try anything once...or at least I try to...and if Jesse, my husband, is reading this and thinking, "No way, Chels is not that daring" just remember our 5 year anniversary in Disneyland. I definitely shocked you by going on Tower of Terror. Most people reading this probably don't think that Tower of Terror is really a scary ride, but listen people, I DO NOT enjoy the feeling of falling. It makes my stomach hurt. It's just not my thing. I screamed a lot, and I actually have a good picture of us on the Tower of Terror that I'll have to post at a later date...anyway, I had to show Jesse that even after 5 years of marriage I can surprise him...and I did it, didn't I? He never thought I'd go on that darn ride...which I didn't enjoy but went on 2 more times, just for him.

Anyway, I thought this quiz was interesting so I took it, and so should you, so I can read it on your blog... :)

Oh, can I also add that I don't understand that "78%" up at the top? What does 78% mean? I only have 78% of a personality? Who gets 100% then? Who? I think I've got quite a bit of personality so I'd really like to know what this whole "78%" is all about...crazy quiz making people...78%...

5 comments:

Kendal and Kendra said...

You have a 100% personality for sure! That test is awesome. I will have to do it when I get a minute!

Meg said...

Holy trash you are hilarious! How in the crap DO they come up with 78%? And who are THEY? Wow. We really are twins. You make me laugh so hard! Love you!

galbraithfam said...

yOU ARE SO FUNNY! AND i WOULD DEFINITELY AGREE-YOU ARE SO EXCITING TO BE AROUND!

the Brakey's said...

I think you are full of personality and of course I have to take it now, sad thing is, I likely won't score better!

Perschon Family said...

Chels, the first time I met you at that Enrichment dinner when you sat by me and my sister-in-law I left thinking, "Wow! She is fun and so full of energy!" I agree with everyone else...you have personality coming out your ears and I love it!!! I also love what a great friend you are...thanks SO much for being a life saver for me this weekend! You are the BEST!!!