Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day


So the song that just started playing is "Happy Valentine's Day" by OutKast. I LOVE this song. It is just random fun. But I must warn you that 3 minutes and 27 seconds into it he says a bad word. I just thought I'd warn all of you. Now, I do not condone swearing, but I skip past this part. So you can too if you want, or else you don't have to listen to it, I just think it is funny and I love to dance to it (I'm not much of a dancer so I do this part alone :) so here it is. I hope you enjoy.

And I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow!!!! So my next post will be about my Birthday fun in Disneyland with my twin sister Meg! I can't wait! Oh, and thanks to our husband's for sacrificing their time with us so we can go...they are so good to us and we are lucky to have husbands who appreciate our relationship and give us our "twin time". We will celebrate Valentine's Day and our Birthdays with them on Monday...so I'll get a stretched out Birthday celebration this year and I am just fine with that. I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Have fun! Happy Birthday!

Codi said...

I think the best way to celebrate a birthday is on a trip! I hope you guys have the best time. Happy Birthday!

Perschon Family said...

i hope you and Meg have the BEST birthday on your trip! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you!!!