Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Ting Tings


The song that just started when you got to my blog is by The Ting Tings. I think this song is a crazy good time. I love random-ness if you haven't noticed already by reading my blog. And I appreciate people who are daring enough to do their own thing, and I think The Ting Tings definitely do their own thing. So I hope you enjoy this song. I know I will :) Oh, and I think in 6 weeks I may dye my hair like hers...we shall see...I sure do love to be blond...and red...and dark brownish-red...I just like to change things up...I do have 6 weeks to decide though :)

4 comments:

Jeff, Star and Taya said...

Well I love that you and Meg dare to do your own thing! I love you girls! My friend Megan loves this song!

Liz said...

I Jazzercise to this song in my Jazzercise class! It is very fun!

Meghan N Brady said...

Hey, check out my Blog, you've been tagged!!

Jess said...

hooray for blogging! hooray for finding friend's blogs! and hooray for being able to stalk said blogs! i miss you girls!