Monday, August 4, 2008

I MADE IT!!!!

I am just in shock. Complete and utter shock. I just got a call from Desert Star and they told me that I MADE THE SHOW! This will be my first paying gig, and I am just so dang excited. I feel like dancing around and screaming (the poor people in my office were scared to death when I got that phone call because I DID start screaming). Oh well, whatever, I am excited people!!!! HOORAY!

The show will be "Scary Poppins" and it runs from August 28 to November 8 (long run, I know, I've never been in a show that runs that long, but it should be fun!) Here's a link to their website if you want to check it out...

www.desertstar.biz

WOOHOO!!!!!

8 comments:

Perschon Family said...

wahooo!!!! Good for you! That is SOOO exciting! Look how talented you are! I'll be looking forward to a girls night out to come watch you again! YEAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! What character do you play? Im so going to see you in it! Your so talented and you shouldnt be that suprised you made it, because your amazing!

Andee said...

CHELS, THAT IS SO GREAT! I want to hear all about it. It starts pretty soon--I bet you're going to be busy! Chels, you are amazing, always have been. :)

Jokilyn said...

YAY CHEX!!! Congrats babe - that is so awesome!! I will totally be there to be dazzled by your amazing stage presence! You do act surprised that you made it though....I mean, come on! We all know you're amazing!! I'm sure you had the part in the bag!! So who do you play?? I'd love to heard ALL the details! :)

Eric & Laura said...

Chels!
I'm so excited for you! WAHOOOO! Way to go!

Tamsen said...

Congrats! I'm very happy for you. On a very selfish note though, does this mean that the roadshow is out? :-)

Babe in Boysland said...

I am SO there!!!! Way to go babe!

Just J said...

Congrats Chelsea! Thats sooo cool! Can't wait to come see it!