Friday, August 29, 2008

Newspaper Article

This was in a few of the local city newspapers...
I'm the one in the pink dress. It's kind of hard to tell that it's me because of the format of the picture I used, but one day when I have time maybe I'll work on this and make it so you can see me better (not that it necessarily matters if you see me up close, but I always like to click on pictures and look at the people I know closer so maybe you do too). I look pretty terrified in this picture but that's what they wanted, so I guess it's a good thing that I did what they asked :)

The only other time I was in a promo picture was last year when I was in Lucky Stiff at Draper Historic Theatre:I'm the one holding the gun in the black pants with the curly wig and the leopard print vest. I had so much fun being Rita in Lucky Stiff. It was always a dream role of mine and I am so glad that I got the opportunity to be in it. I hope I can play that role again someday. It was such a blast! I'll post some other Lucky Stiff pictures another time.

So there you have it. Pictures of me on posters. It's pretty crazy. I am one lucky duck and I am just having a great time and loving life. Good times. (And here's a picture of a duck, obviously. I sure do like ducks...)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

JJ and I are totally going to come see you! I remember laughing my head off at Lucky Stiff. Congrats!

Perschon Family said...

Ok...how cool is it that I have a friend on posters!!! You're famous!! I'm so excited to come see ya perform! I hope this opening weekend went well!!!

Jokilyn said...

I hope everything went well this weekend! I'm so excited to come see it!! I'm positive that you'll simply steal the show! :)
Love,
Pooks

Morris Family said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! That's awesome you're doing the show!! Keep updating your blog on how it's all going!

Andee said...

I'm so excited for you Chels! I bet you've been working like crazy. You are so sweet. Thanks for the comment on my blog! You're so great, Chels. I love you!